After dinner the kids decorated turkey cookies that Lizeth made. The kids really had a good time cookie decorating:)
It was a blessing having Greg home for Thanksgiving. I was afraid it wasn't going to happen but by October we knew he was definitly going to be here. The kids just love having him home. Savy is daddy's little girl. She was on his hip the whole time.Greg and I celebrated our anniversary on Friday. We went out for dinner and stayed a night over at a really cool hotel in Rancho cucamanga. It was nice just for the two of us to have some time together.
I am trying really hard to keep myself from getting morning sickness all day. Yeah that's right I am pregnant. We are excited to be parents to baby number three:) I think in 2 weeks I will be beginning my second trimester. On the 10th of December I will have an ultrasound taken to make sure exactly how far a long I am and when my actual due date is.


5 comments:
Glad that Greg was able to be here for Thanksgiving with you guys. I was so happy to see that the kids like decorating the cookies it was a fun day!!
Glad you guys finally got to celebrate your anniversary. Sorry you were both sick. Congrats on #3. We look forward to hearing how far along you are and hope it's just 1:)
Looks like it was a fun day! SO sad we had to miss it!! :( Can't wait to hear all the baby #3 updates to come! :) Love you!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. You will be moving so soon too!
OH MY GOSH!! How did I miss this?! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm so glad that Greg was able to come home for Thanksgiving. What a great blessing! It's hard when they're gone, but it's the hardest on holidays. Yay! So glad things are going good for you guys.
Post a Comment