I love the smell of scented pine cones.
At the grocery store, I saw beautiful poinsettias. When I got home I really noticed the one mom got before they left to Israel.
When Chase and I hung are stockings.
He said mom "which one is my"
I said "the penguin one"
he said (in a funny tone) "penguin one".
I knew he was going to out grow it. Next year he'll need a more boyish kind. I got it for his first Christmas. It's going to be hard to let it go. A picture for memories:)
Chase told Santa he wanted GI Joe toys. At my moms Ward Christmas Activity. Savannah was brave at the end to let Santa know what she wanted. She got me by the hand to take her to go see him but when we walked in, he was standing and it scared her to death. She didn't tell him but she waved hello, when he sat back down. He was a really tall Santa:) My little man with Santa.
We had are girls night out for December. This time my mom came with us and my sister-in-law Diane was missed. We had dinner at the olive garden:)
This gingerbread house was so hard to keep together.
Gram crackers is the way to go for next year. Thank goodness it DID stay together. Chase did a good job with candy decorating & helping me. He didn't lose his patience like I was:)

3 comments:
I'm so excited Greg will be home this week! Wow...6 months is a long time, but you made it! High Five!! Love all your Christmas decorations! Love the gingerbread house. Chase looks happy. Oh, and Chase...the penguin is cute!!!
yeaaaaa!!! Greg is coming home I am so happy for you guys. I love that last pic of chase it cracked me up. Cute gingerbread house. I heard that u guys will be here until Feb yea!! :)
What a fun post!! My mom had a tradition of always having a poinsettia for the holiday and I have tried to keep it as well. It just feels like Christmas with one!!
Post a Comment