Saturday, December 26, 2009

Not easy taking pictures!!! Christmas '09

Christmas 2009 was perfect! We spent it with both of our families. Chase and Savannah now understand all the fun stuff of Christmas, also remembering the birth of Christ. Chase taught Savannah all about Christ's birth using one of Mammy's nativity scenes. For the annual Peterson Christmas pageant, Chase played Samuel, and Savannah was a shepherd:)

Every year for Christmas I try to take a picture of the kids together and of the family. It is always very hard to get pictures of the kids smiling and looking at the camera.

Here's Chase with a real smile and actually looking at the camera.

Here we go trying to get a family picture. I think it's funny that we need to take thousands of pictures to get just one decent picture. Greg and I look the same in all of them. The kids don't! Chase winking:Savannah sticking her tongue out for us:Chase in his outfit for the play, being silly: Savannah the shepherd. They did a great job with their parts. The kids loved their Christmas gifts, and we love having Dad home.

Here we try again to get a picture of the kids looking at the camera. Chase finally smiles but not looking at the camera. Try number 30 or more-and its the best we could get. Chase had to be funny and flare his nostrils. Chase just wanted to share his funny faces with us.Savannah just being cute! Yay she looked in the camera, but forgot to smile!Merry Christmas everyone, and we wish you a joyous New Year!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Girl, TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! That's the story of my life with a million shots to get just one good one. LOL Glad you guys enjoyed Greg being home. :) Had a blast with you Christmas eve!!

Theodora Salanoa said...

Your family is soooooo cute. Congrats on the new addition and Merry Christmas.

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the pictures!! I totally loved Savannah's hair on Christmas Eve! It was so pretty it curls! Love the family pictures. Classic. Glad you guys were together for the holiday!;)

Darci said...

I can't believe how grown up Savanah looks! She is SO pretty and I love how you curled her hair. Her dress is adorable also. We loved your Christmas card. Thank you!

Photobucket