Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just love...

When Greg was over for Thanksgiving weekend, Michelle was sweet in willing to take are family pictures for our Christmas Cards. On the CD this was the first picture I saw and I just absolutely love it. It's beautiful! I think of how long the children have been away from Greg and no matter how long his been gone- he is still their dad. Michelle is a awesome photographer! (Thanks sis)

3 comments:

Darci said...

I can't wait to see all of the pictures. You are almost there!!! It won't be too long until you guys will be reunited in Hawaii together:)

Monty and Kristin said...

That is a great picture! I love it too. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Michelle said...

So glad you liked it. And to think I was just playing around...LOL You just never know which ones will be someone's favorite.:) Love you gus!

Photobucket