The kids and I had a fun weekend with my parents on the 24th to the 26th of July. Savy wanted to be like the boys and dress up as a Power Ranger. I thought it was pretty funny how the costume looked on her:

Friday night my parents took Chase and Xavier to a Dodgers game. I thought it was pretty special because I remember when my dad would take us to Dodgers games. My dad is a huge fan! My mom said that Chase and Xavier had a blast! They ate all of the stadiums favorite foods, watched a Firework show, and saw Elvis.

On Saturday we went to Long beach:

It was so much cooler out there so the walk was fun to do. I enjoyed sight seeing. I took this picture of this "Zoltar" because I thought it was cool and I think I had never seen one before.

Chase was really good at this game. I was impressed:


Savy on her own decided she wanted to use the toilet. With lots of accidents, time, and patience, she is officially potty trained (most of the time). I am super excited. She did this on her own. I know Heavenly Father is watching out for me. He knows how much I struggled with Chase. No more diapers. It's a miracle.... She's proud of herself.
1 comment:
Happy for you!! Wish Trey would do the same thing, but don't think it's going to happen. Glad you had fun with your parents.
Post a Comment