Our trip up there was to be with grandma and to be part of Grandpa's funeral. This was Savy's first time meeting Grandma Peterson. They had a good time together:
Greg had permission to go to the funeral. Right when he was ready to get his boarding ticket the flight attendant said his fight was canceled. It was very disappointing Greg couldn't be part of grandpa's funeral. The kids loved feeding apples to a cow that was in the Peterson Grandparent's land.
Chase and I found this cool bird nest:
The kids spent a lot of time with the cow:
Chase really enjoyed picking apples too:
The funeral was perfect. I felt the spirit there and I felt good to know Grandpa is in a better place with our Heavenly Father. And he's with his loved ones.
Before we left Filmore dad, mom, Andy, and Nikki went to the cemetery. We love you grandpa!

3 comments:
How dissapointing that Greg wasn't able to come afterall. Especially after you and him got your hopes up:( At least you and the kids were able to be there.
So glad that you and the kids were able to go, it was good to have you there. Those kids sure loved that cow. Chloe still wants to go and feed it everyday. :) It probably misses the kids!!! LOL
I didn't know the kids loved the cow that much!! Trey was afraid of the thing. It was kind of funny. Anyway, glad you could be there. Sorry the trip home was so awful.
Post a Comment