Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The kids' new pet...

Before I left to visit Greg, there was a cat in our backyard begging for food. I didn't feed it because I didn't know if it would have been okay with mom and dad having a cat around. And also I don't like cats at all. When the cat first meowed for food Chase asked mammy and grandpa what cats eat. Mom and dad said they eat gofers, mice, fish, and cat food. The next day the cat was meowing Chase said mom it's okay if we feed him our pet fish so that the cat can be our new pet. That was cute. The kids and mammy have been feeding the cat since I got back from visiting Greg. They give it cat food. Even though I don't like cats, I've been helping Chase feed it too. The kids are in love with it, and they are very excited. Chase goes out there and plays with it and the cat lets him pet it. I don't really like that, but there's no stopping Chase! Chase named him buster.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well it's good for the kids at least and the poor cat isn't starving anymore. :)

Marci said...

That's how we adopted our cat, Brandy. Now she's inside and fat and lazy!

The Windhorst Boys said...

We have a neighborhood cat too. We named her Pretty Kitty. She does belong to the neighbors so we don't have to feed her but we get to pet her and play with her.

We really enjoyed seeing you this weekend. Woody had lots of fun playing with Chase and Savanha.
Lots of Smiles

Darci said...

Buster is a great name! Way to go Chase...very cool:)

Photobucket