Greg has been away in training for a week now. Chase misses him so much. He's having a rough time. I miss Greg a lot too. The good thing about this, and it's a blessing, is that we have been able to see Greg on a web cam. Chase loves that. Savy would say "daddy airplane" for 5 days straight now she says "daddy computer". Greg is doing really well. He is really busy his days start at 4am and end around 9pm. Virgina is 3 hours ahead from Cali so we get to talk to him at 6pm here but there it's his time to sleep. These two pictures have been my favorite. Here is my Rambo hubby:


What have we been up to? Well I have started running early mornings before the kids wake up. I walk 2 miles and run 1 mile at the track. I would like to do more but my asthma is slowing me down. Chase, Savy, and I have been visiting with cousins, aunts, uncles and my mom. We've been swimming a lot. I will post those pictures later.
On Thursday I had a fun girls' night out with Darci and Nikki. We first ate burgers @ IN-N-OUT. Then we watched The Proposal. It was a romance/comedy. So we had lots of laughs but not for children to watch.
3 comments:
Hey...I wondered what happened to you!! Glad you are keeping yourself busy. I think we all miss Greg, but Love him blog! He does a great job on that huh!!
Looks like you had a fun girls night out!!
Look at Greg! Cool pictures!
That is awesome you have been running. I want to get back in good shape but I am a horrible runner.
Glad you are keeping busy! Lucky you have someone to watch the kids so you can run early...wish I did!Love Greg's blog!
Post a Comment