Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chase thinks of his dad always...

Last night Greg let me know the kids and I can go to Virgina and stay out there with him. When I put Chase down to sleep I said to him "Chase would you want to go to Virgina and visit dad". He said "yes, so I can feel like I am at home and I want to see what the Army is like". My heart just melted when he said that, and it made me want to go out there sooner than September. Another story I wanted to share is a cute one. Chase told his cousin Alyssa "my dad is in the Army," she responded "my dad is in the Marines". They said it so proudly. I thought wow they are so proud of their dads.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

I think it's so great you will get to go stay with Greg for a little while. What a blessing!! Sweet stories. Families are forever and it's better when they are together! Happy for you!

Photobucket