Monday, July 20, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT, Summer!!!!!

It's been so hot this summer. We try to be at a pool 3 times during the week. Sorry about all these pictures. They are from Susy's pool and Nikki's pool. I'm behind with blogging. It's harder to get on the computer with out the laptop. Greg took it with him.Savy chilin after a cool down.Chase going down the water slide alone. He has no fear with the water.The kids playing in the water:Chase loves to jump:

Here he is doing a front flipThis picture was taken when Greg was here. Greg is getting him ready for some surfing:Sweet Leiliani with Savy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting such wonderful pictures honey! The kids look great. And Chase looks like a dare devil. I'm going to sign him up for airborne training. He'd do better than his old man! There was a certain someone (or mamacita) that was noticeably absent in all the pictures. I hope that doesn't happen again. love ya.

Lizeth Peterson said...

I love that pic of Chase doing the front flip. It cracks me up!! Can you send me that pic of Leilani and Savy? It is so cute.

Michelle said...

So I think I have a client that lives at that same area. Is it in Menifee??? Such a great idea for the kids! Cute pics!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Cute cute cute!! Chase is fearless in the pool. I love it. Leilani and savy are too cool together. I love those girls. Great pictures. Love you guy!!

Monty and Kristin said...

great pictures!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Suzy's pool looks awesome! Oh, and Greg...Chase is a dare devil!! He's crazy! It's awesome.

Photobucket