We've also been planning Chase's 4th birthday party. It's coming up soon. We are having family and friends join us to celebrate it at a really fun park that I love to take the kids to. My talented brother-in-law, Alex, created Chase's birthday invitations. We all love them, especially Chase. If you haven't received an invitation yet, you will be seeing one soon.
Savannah is too funny! Right now she's in love with dogs. Her word for dog is "wow-wow." Whenever she sees one she blows lots of kisses. Today, she said a new word to mammy. She said "pretty."We had an awesome stake conference this weekend. I am so happy to be a member of the church.
Greg's cousin, Jessica, came home a few days ago from a 18-month mission to Argentina. Greg got to talk to her tonight in Spanish and he really got a kick out of it. He said she sounds like a native Argentine. Welcome home Sister Peterson. Job well done.

3 comments:
We're excited about the party!!!
Congratulations on making time to work out! We've been working out too, though we can't afford the gym. So we do our workouts in the house, at the park, hiking, you get the idea.
Yeah, thanks Greg for watching my boys while we go to the gym!! You so totally rock.
Looking forward to Chase's party!!
I can't wait to hear from Jessie! How cool!
1- What Gym do you go to? I have been trying to go to the gym more (at least that is my new years resolution).
2- I'm excited for the party!
Post a Comment