Thursday, January 15, 2009

Twilight........

I started reading the twilight series right after I watched the movie last November. Today I finished the last book, Breaking Dawn. I am not a reader AT All and haven't read a book since high school. So this was an accomplishment for me. These books are awesome! I fell in love with the story. I Even fell in love with the whole vampire theme. The actor Robert Pattinson is the first actor who I think is good looking and I think they picked the perfect girl to play Bella's part in the movie. The movie was so good I watched it twice in the theater. I think it will never get old for me to watch over and over again. I can't wait for March 21st. (It will be on DVD)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

March 21st...Twilight party baby...mark your calendar!!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Can wait for the Party !!! I am half way through the second book now. I'm loving it too. I miss Edward in this one. I hope he comes back into it soon.

Photobucket