Chase and Savannah are having fun with there cousins coming over to play--he spent Friday with Christian and Chloe and Saturday with Tyler and the gang. Thursdays I still take Chase to the library. Good time for the kidos. Greg is working on tons of paper work for the army and preparing himself for his upcoming training. By March will know where in the heck we will be living for the next 4 years. I am so excited I can't wait to know.

Not yet, but soon. I'm a little nervous.

5 comments:
Wow, changes are coming your way!!
GO ARMY WIVES!! I think you'll enjoy it. There are of course, bad things about being in the military, but one of the best things is that there is such a comradery (sp?) among the wives. You'll make really good friends and will have a really awesome support system with women who understand what you're going through. Congrats on the changes! I'm excited to hear about where you guys will be.
So excited for you!! It's been fun spending time with you before you head off on your grand adventure!:) The future looks bright!:)
WOW! That is awesome. I'm am so happy for you guys. Thats going to be fun for you and your family to start a in chapter in your life.
Wow...that is awesome but at the same time scary. Do you ever watch army wives? I know, its TV but its a good show. How exciting and such a huge step in your life. Awesome for you guys and great of him to want to serve in that way. Best wishes!!
Post a Comment