I am literally addicted to the Twilight series. I am waiting for Breaking dawn to get here by mail. I had to order it online because all the stores I went to were all sold out. On Saturday my brother in law Dustin and his wife Michelle came over for some b-day celebrations. As soon as they got here, I couldn't stop asking them what's going to happen. Dustin was very kind to upload the first 12 chapters of Breaking Dawn onto our ipod. I finished listening so now I am waiting impatiently for my book again. I think I am going crazy.I am hoping it gets here today or tomorrow. These books are so good I can't put them down:)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Can't wait...
I am literally addicted to the Twilight series. I am waiting for Breaking dawn to get here by mail. I had to order it online because all the stores I went to were all sold out. On Saturday my brother in law Dustin and his wife Michelle came over for some b-day celebrations. As soon as they got here, I couldn't stop asking them what's going to happen. Dustin was very kind to upload the first 12 chapters of Breaking Dawn onto our ipod. I finished listening so now I am waiting impatiently for my book again. I think I am going crazy.I am hoping it gets here today or tomorrow. These books are so good I can't put them down:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear ya sister!! We are so addicted and I think we need serious help!!
Oh yeah. I just finished up the book last night...so goos is all I can say. NO, don't call me for detalis...just read the book...it's worth it! :)
Post a Comment