For the past week Chase has been asking us to go fly a kite. Well, today we did it and it was so much fun. Chase was soooooo excited. His kite was flying up high in the sky. It was fun watching him enjoy his moment while he flew the kite on his own. It was a perfect day to fly the kite, and I was glad we did it with him. We all flew the kite too. Mammy and grandpa came with us, and we made it our family home evening. 


Savannah loved flying the kite.

5 comments:
So cute!! What a fun way to enjoy this crazy wind. I hadn't even thought of that!! I'm guessing you didn't even loose a kite!! Glad you had such a great time!
**Imagine me singing in my best Mary Poppins voice**
Let's go fly a kite! Up to the highest height! Let's go fly a Kite and send it soaring. . .
I could go on, I know the whole song but then my comment would be longer than the post! ;)
It looks like you all had a great time! Happy Family Home Evening!
I want to fly a kite. I haven't done that since I was a little kid and I loved it.
Oh how fun! I miss flying kites.
Hi Veronica, i found your blog through jennies. Hope you don't mind me stalking you! I know Jennie moved but don't be a stranger. We still do park day on Thursdays,so come by anytime!! I keep telling jennie to come visit us. But now that she is sick with baby #4 that may not happen for a while. But if you ever need a change come visit us. Hope all is well with you and your family. Your kids are cute as ever and growing so quick.
Post a Comment