Sunday, August 24, 2008

Reading program and beach

Chase's reading program is now over. On Tuesday, the Librarian gave out prizes to all the kids that participated. She also did a drawing to give out bigger prizes. Towards the end, she pulled Chase's name. When his named was called out he was so excited that he jumped up high and said "whoopee" really loud. It was funny to watch. I was so afraid his name wasn't going to be picked. He got a t-shirt that he really wanted. He likes it because its green like Yoda. Here's a picture of Chase with one of his favorite stories. Its was about a witch. A friendly one. Saturday, we went to Huntington beach. Chase liked being buried by Dad. He kept asking to be buried again. And then he liked to break out of the sand like the Incredible Hulk. Both Chase and Savannah liked lying in the sand. Also, Chase liked dragging his head in the sand. I don't know what he was thinking.
Maybe she wanted to get buried too.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

SO CUTE!! I love it! Looks like a fun day! I'm glad Chase's name got picked. That's always fun! I know I don't really care if my name is ever picked, but I get so excited if my kids names are picked. I like to see them excited! FUN TIMES!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Chase looks cute in that t-shirt. I also love those pics of the kids. Especially the one of Savannah laying on the sand.

Photobucket