Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our weekend

On Friday, we went back to La Jolla. This time we went snorkling and Mammy came with us. I was amazed. There were so many nice fish to look at. There were a lot of big orange ones. There was also a seal swimming near by and I made sure to stay away from it. I would had been really afraid to see it close up, especially under water! Savannah enjoyed the beach more than last week. She is feeling a lot better and is herself again.
Today, I was released from Primary after serving for 7 years. I am excited to go to Sunday school with Greg and go to relief society. I am also curious to know what will be my next calling. Before church, I tried to get a family picture but it didn't work out. Chase did not want anything to do with pictures taken with us today.
We had a fun visit with my mom today at her new house. It was fun beause the kids and I played with my brother's son. We don't get to see him a lot and today I got to bond with him. I also got some pictures taken over there with the kids and I. I wanted to get some done because I feel like every Sunday the kids look like they have grown some more. Here it is:Chase did want to get his picture taken here. He's smiling. This is special. This is his cheese smile!

3 comments:

The Rich's said...

your kids are getting SO BIG and so cute..and i must say, that ocean water looks AMAZING.....i am so jealous.....take a dip for me sometime!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

That looks so fun!! I can't believe that's in La Jolla! Thanks for finding that beach! I can't wait to go! I heard about Greg's Toe...sorry!! Love all the pics

Michelle said...

You are a braver woman than me going in that water! Glad you had a good time!!

Photobucket