

Chase liked it, but the water was a little too cold for him at times. I liked it, but I want to go back when Savannah is feeling a little better. She is not feeling too well right now and we're hoping she'll get better soon. When we got back in the car to come home, it was so hot that we all were ready to go back to the water--that made Chase rethink all that too cold stuff. 


3 comments:
Wow that place looks awesome. I didn't even know that it was up there. Looks like a super cool place to take a family.
Glad to see it was worth the trip. I always wondered if it was. :)
I hope Savannah feels better soon! Looks like fun! Yeah...I feel the same way...once you hit the car you're ready to go back! Looks like you guys are a family again!
Post a Comment