Monday, August 18, 2008

Chase loves Star wars

Greg told Chase that we would try to watch Star Wars the clone wars this weekend but we never had a change, so today we did it. Chase was really excited to see it. I don't understand why he is so fascinated with Star wars and life sabers, but he certainly is. Just the way he was with pinatas when he was younger. We walked around Ontario mills after and saw the animals at the rain forest cafe. Today, I realized Chase's little gold fish is still alive. I can't believe it, because pets I have owned always die. Good thing I haven't had many! I am very happy its still a live.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It cracks me up the things that our kids take to. I always wonder how long Christian's fasination with trains will last. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess. :)

Monty and Kristin said...

So, was the movie any good? I'm thinking of taking the boys this week. Sorry...I think my boys may have a little to do with his love for Star Wars! Hey...it's better than barbi!:)

Veronica Peterson said...

The movie is good for kids. I don't really know if I liked it. It's different!

Photobucket