Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My two year old...at least it feels like she's two!

On Monday, Michelle gave me a CD of Savannahs photo-shoot. The pictures are awesome. Michelle is a really good photographer and she is amazing at capturing kids' personalities. When Greg and I were looking through them, we couldn't believe how good they turned out. I also couldn't help but think how big Savannah is getting. I feel like she is two year old already. She does a lot of things a 2 year old would do from what i can remember with Chase. She is starting to run and cry when she doesn't get her way. She gets mad at Chase if he has a toy that she wants. She is starting to say Hi, bye, cheese, and bear. She also says momma and dadda a lot. She likes to climb and walk off without me when we are out-and-about. She gets into the toilet and the trashcan and we often find things in there that she throws out. Does that sound like a 2-year old to anyone else? Maybe I'm just saying this because she didn't let us sleep at all last night (her molars are coming in). Here are my favorite picture of Savannahs first year old photo shoot:

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Oh my goodness she is cute!! I love the pictures! She sounds so much like Trey it's funny! I think they could be twins! I love the pictures!:)

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Last night Savannah was looking at Leilani and I asked her "is that the baby?" and pointed and said "Yeah!" So that is another word I would add to the list.
Awsome pictures. Savannah is beautiful.

Michelle said...

I think that they want to keep up with their older siblings. Chloe is more advanced at this age than Christian was if I remember correctly.

I'm glad that you guys liked the pictures. She is so much fun to photograph!

Photobucket