The morning of Father's day Chase and I gave Greg a cute father's day card that Chase made. It was a very manly card with iron man, the incredible hulk, and spider man pictures and stickers. I made Greg some waffles for breakfast and made a cheesecake for after dinner. I feel blessed to have a wonderful husband and father. I love his ambition in life. I am so proud of all of his hard work done over that last 5 years to provide for our future.

This afternoon, Savannah had her 12 month doctors appointment. She weighs 21 pounds. Poor little Savannah! She had to get three immunization shots. But it was even more sad when she had to get her blood drawn because her iron was low. It was sad to see her bottom lip tremble while they put the needle in her. I explained to Chase that Savannah was going to get her shots today and asked him if he could help Savannah get through it. Well, he did. He held her hand and said, "it's okay Savannah." I was so proud of him.

We came back home and while Chase napped, I went for a walk and Savannah went for a ride in her new bike that my dad got for her birthday. She loves it. She enjoys being outside just like her big brother.
2 comments:
Poor Savannah is right! That is aweful! Ialways make Dustin help with thte shots...not my area. And getting their blood drawn is the worst. Good job Chase for helping out!
Ok, Chloe has that same dress that is in the 1st picture. I loved it... and can't wait for her to wear it in a few months! :)
Oh no! Poor Savannah! That is so hard! Trey has his appointment in about one hour! Yuck! I'll tell him Savannah did it and maybe that it make him want to be tough!
Happy Father's Day Greg!! You're a great dad!!
Post a Comment