
This Saturday Savannah will be a year old and it makes me feel a little sad. She's no longer a baby. I was looking through some pictures of her as a baby and can't believe how fast the year has gone by. I noticed how much Chase has grown too. He has been a great big brother for her. I can remember so clear how ready he was for her to come and join the family. We love Savannah so much. I don't know how life would have been without her. She always makes us laugh. She is a busy girl; she gets into the toilet, trash, cupboards, and everything Chase has
. 



3 comments:
We love Savannah. Happy soon to be birthday. She really is a sweet special little girl. I love the pictures that you posted of her. The pictures all show what an awesome big brother Chase is. You guys really have some awesome children.
I can't believe how fast this year went! I don't even remember her looking like she did in her younger pics. :( Wow...they grow up fast!
So sweet! Doesn't the 1st year go so fast!! Wow, she's growing up! I love the picure of her and Chase watching tv...priceless!! Happy birthday Savannah(well soon)! We love you!!:)
Post a Comment