Friday, May 9, 2008

Yay Greg is done!!!!

I am soooooooooo excited. Yesterday was Greg's last day of law school. I am very proud of him. I can't believe this day has finally come. I picked him up at the train station and we celebrated at John's Incredible pizza. We had a lot of fun, especially Chase. He really enjoyed playing air hockey with Greg . I didn't get any pictures taken because I forgot the camera at home. We are going to continue celebrating this weekend. We'll see what we end up doing.
Greg doesn't have to study. At least until Monday. Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Greg! You deserve it. It was a long haul to start and some how it feels like it went fast. We are so proud of you!

Monty and Kristin said...

Congrats Greg! WE are so proud of you too! You worked so hard and are such an example to us all of going after what you really want to do. Enjoy your few days off. Love ya

Photobucket