Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tea Party with Papa

Savvy likes having tea parties with her dad:) Time to time, she asks Greg for a real tea party. She asked for one and he gave her a really fancy party with a yummy berry lemonade and a homemade pastry:) They made it all together. I was invited for the best part, eating it up:) Greg took her picture right before we dug in. Next time I need to get their picture together.The another day Savvy told me that she wanted a Disney princess makeover. She got the idea from the Disney Channel. Carl was napping and I jumped right into to making her over because at times she can be a little too Tomboyish. I painted her nails, did her hair, put on lip gloss, and body glitter. She must think she has to act like a boy because she lives with three boys:) But she sure looks like a girl!She wanted to look like princess Ariel!

No comments:

Photobucket