Saturday, August 20, 2011

Eating Machine

Carl has a big appetite now:) It was really hard trying to stop nursing him. It took a whole month. There were lots of tears, and now he is officially done nursing. Here's Carl pigging out at 13 months. He loves corndogs:)Took him a good 30min to eat and didn't let it go until he finished:)Last night I felt sad that I have stopped:) But I have realized the older the kids are getting the more fun they get:) For example, Chase and Savvy made Greg and I a meal. Greg texted me this picture. To let Chase and Savvy know he loved his dinner they made him for work. He's been working a lot of hours and work and it made him happy to eat a meal they made him. The meal was: a peanut butter and honey sandwich, an ego waffle, a piece of american cheese, an apple, and an orange. Kids are sooo funny! Mommy got spoiled too. They gave me a pedicure. It was too sweet:)They also pampered me by putting lip gloss on me and doing my hair. Then they put lotion on my feet. How did they come up with this. It was NICE and Chase kept telling me "now relax mom." Oh how I love this KIDS:)
to mention are camera is broken. Pictures are now going to be from our cell phone. Greg and I have bad luck with cameras. are recent camera lasted for almost a good year:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

so cute! and YES, you do have bad luck with cameras. ;)

Monty and Kristin said...

So sweet!! That's thoughtful of the kids to make you guys dinner. Yum. Let them pamper you!! Great stories. Carl looks so old. Enjoy the freedom!:)

Photobucket