Sunday, October 24, 2010

Carl at 4 months..

He's an outdoor baby. He loves life as long as he is outisde.
He reaches and grabs everything that he sees in front of him and then puts it in his month--even Savannah's hair. He's starting to get chubby!!In this picture he was making bubbles. He's a droller:) Hey he looks like Chase in this picture.

Best of all, he sleeps all night!!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Wanna trade! Makai still gets up at least twice. Carl is so cute! I love seeing pics og him. Good thing he likes to be outside since you are in Hawaii.

Michelle said...

He does look like Chase in tthat pic, but with Savvy's skin tone. Chloe thinks she's anewborn again with her waking up at night spells...so done with it! :)

Darci said...

I love his facial expression in that last picture. SO cute!

Btw I forgot to tell you what program I use to make the collages. I use Photobucket. It is free. www.photobucket.com I upload all my pictures there and then put them in the collage and copy the html code of the collage. I also use that program when I want to make my pictures bigger on the blog. Can you email me your address? We want to send you a birth announcement for Kensie.

Mammy said...

He is so beautiful . . . drool and all.

Photobucket