Friday, October 8, 2010

Tae kwon do..

Chase LOVES karate!! I love this picture. To bad it's blury:(Greg and I have wanted to put Chase in karate lessons for a while now. Well we found a place here in Kapolei. He started this week. HE LOVES it!! He looks like a true ninja. What do you think? I wonder if he will always love it or if he will get over it.I love how he is so happy and excited to start karate class. Chase has been on fall break. Next week he begins school again so lets see if he is abel to do both at the same time. His classes are from 4:30 to 5pm on Tue, Wed & Thur. School is from 7:45am-2:05pm. If I feel or he feels like it's too much, we can take him out and do it later.

Chase's favorite movie is Three Ninjas. He says, "Mom, I'm Rockey, Carl is Colt, and we need another baby so he can be Tum Tum. That's when Greg tells him that girls can be ninjas too. So Savvy can be the third ninja. Tae kwon do is what he will be learning.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, Chase is so cute in his outfit I can't stand it!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

What a great picture! He looks like he was meant to wear a Karate gee. So fun. Glad you has something he can enjoy!

Mammy said...

Great pictures! He's a natural. I'll bet he really gets into it! And we'll see if Savannah winds up taking ballet, or if she really becomes the third ninja. . . Maybe she'll do martial art hula or something. Love you!

Darci said...

That is adorable. He has his tough look down.

Photobucket