Saturday, October 2, 2010

I love October

If you didn't know it, I love October... I have since I was a kid because of my birthday and Halloween! Now I have another reason. I get to celebrate my anniversary with my best friend- my HUBBY!!

On October 1st I went to my favorite store (Ross) and got some fun Halloween decor with the help of Savvy. Let October begin!!! I put little pumkins on this bookshelf.

(See that bird on top Savvy named him Paco..i think that's funny.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You're killing me. I still need to get my decorations up!! Your's are way cute!! I love Paco! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

Kory's favorite month is October too! On Friday he whispered in my ear..."Mom, it's the first day of October!"

Love the decor! Oh and Paco! We name all our animals too! We have a Stoner, Bob, HeLo...etc. I love your house. It's so cute.

Mammy said...

You always do such nice decorations, Veronica. Remember when you used to do them here? Now who is going to do it? I love how you enjoy the holidays so much!

Photobucket