We went on a new family little outting. A request by Chase. He really enjoyed bowling. Greg didn't enjoy losing to Chase:) Savvy tried her best too!!Our scores:
Go Veronica!!;) That looks so fun. Isn't it so funny to go with kids and watch that ball roll down the lane so slow you just hope it makes it! Look super fun. Did you and greg get to use to bumpers? Chase looks to be in heaven!
I am so jealous! I always want to go and take the kids, but Dustin doesn't. Looks so fun! The kids are getting BIG! I love your new camera, the pics look great. What did you get?
4 comments:
Go Veronica!!;) That looks so fun. Isn't it so funny to go with kids and watch that ball roll down the lane so slow you just hope it makes it! Look super fun. Did you and greg get to use to bumpers? Chase looks to be in heaven!
I am so jealous! I always want to go and take the kids, but Dustin doesn't. Looks so fun! The kids are getting BIG! I love your new camera, the pics look great. What did you get?
That is pretty funny Chase beat Gregg! ha ha
Looks like the kids LOVED it! Good idea, Chase!
Post a Comment