Saturday, September 11, 2010

Technical difficulties

Hi everyone. We are behind on our blog due to a broken camera and laptop. They broke in the same week. I am now using dad's laptop. Our new one is suppose to arrive on Tuesday of next week. We are having a GREAT time with Mammy and Grandpa. As soon as our new computer comes in, I will post to catch up on what we have been up to. Carl is getting BIG, and I have lots of pictures of him.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you are having a good time with mom and dad. Sorry about the bad luck with things breaking, no fun!!! Can't wait to see all you pics!! xoxo

Monty and Kristin said...

Okay, I guess we can forgive you if both your laptop and camera broke. Can't wait to see pics of all of you. glad you are having a good visit with mom and dad. Love ya!

Caitlin said...

I was actually wondering the other day why you guys haven't posted anything in awhile. That totally sucks that both your camera and laptop broke! What bad luck.

Photobucket