Chase's second week of school went well. He really enjoys kindergarten!! We went to an open house on Thursday, and it was fun for Chase to show Greg and I around his classroom. His teacher said he is doing well in class and she told us he does good with the letter sounds.

Savvy does miss Chase when he's at school but I have been keeping her busy. She gets so tired that she has actually been taking naps!! Savvy's first time seeing this ride at a shopping center. She was so excited about it! She even told me to take a picture. That's a first:)

Carl is growing so fast he will be 2 months old all ready. He likes to eat and sleep and if he's awake, he smiles and makes cute baby sounds:)
2 comments:
The kids sure look like they are enjoying life there! See you soon! We sure love you.
Glad he's liking school. Trey misses Kory too!! I wish Savvy could play with Trey while their older brothers are at school! Girl...you totally need to get a camera so we can see some pictures of Carl! Two months old. I'm dying to see what he looks like!
Post a Comment