Saturday, August 7, 2010

Savvy's first haircut..

Savvy's hair is starting to get really long and tangly and when I comb it, it's not fun at all for her or me because it hurts her. I decided to get it cut. We didn't take too much off. But just with a little trim she looks so much older. I needed to write this post because it's her first haircut ever.

Before:After:This picture is from my cell phone. Our camera just broke:( I really need to get a new one soon. Our next post will be on Chase's first day of kindergarten.

2 comments:

Mammy said...

She looks so beautiful in both the before and after pictures! We're also looking forward to the school pictures! Love you.

Monty and Kristin said...

She looks so grown up! I remember when you were so excited because you could put it up...now look at it!! Love it and can't wait to hear about Chase and his school!

Photobucket