We just got a new computer:) There is a lot to catch up on our blog but first I need to post some pictures of Carl's blessing. It was on September 5th 2010. Carl is 2 1/2 months old now. He had his doctors appointment on August 31. He weighed 15 pounds. I'm sure he weighs about 20 pounds now:) He is growing fast, smiles a lot, and makes lots of baby sounds.


Greg and I were happy to have grandpa (Greg's dad) in on the blessing.

I will post more later:)
2 comments:
He is so handsome!! I'm glad mom and dad were able to be there for that. I wish we could have been!! I love the new pictures and am so glad you have a computer again!! YAY!!!! We've missed you!!:) Did I mention how handsome he is?!!;)
Yay!!! Glad you are back blogging now!!! So glad mom and dad were there with you. He is SOOOO cute!!
Post a Comment