Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010!!!!

Greg had 3 days off for Easter this year. It's awesome when that happens. We had a fun Easter weekend!!

Our highlights of our weekend:

Greg and I had a really fun date night. We went out to Pearl Harbor and ate in an open air restaurant right along the water. We got there just in time for sunset. It was soooo beautiful. I was craving seafood but I couldn't decide what to get, so I ordered this Pasta dish, that had every type of seafood that I like. I was so excited when they brought it out to me that I had to take a picture:)Here is a picture of the kids with their Easter outfits and baskets. These pictures were taken before we left to a Easter dinner with some friends. We had a great dinner with them. They are VERY nice. Here we go coloring Easter eggs.And egg decorating:On Saturday, the kids went on a pony ride. They both loved it. Savvy had a smile on her face the whole ride. She really wanted to do it. I was surprise with how brave she was.Chase had a serous face the whole ride:) But he was very brave too.Savvy smiling for the picture.
Happy Easter everyone!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys are living it up!!! Woohoo!!! Chrisitan had the same basket as Chase this year. :)Glad you guys have some good friends already.

Looks like your house is coming together. You need to take pics again so we can feel like we are getting the tour. :)

Monty and Kristin said...

So fun! I love the easter outfits, and great job on the eggs!! So awesome you found a pony ride with the beautiful Oahu mountains in the background! Wow...I'd say you had a great easter! Glad you're making some awesome friends.

Mammy said...

The kids look so cute at everything they do. The Easter egg project looked so organized and serious! Great! And Savvy is so small, it looked like she was doing the splits on that horse! Maybe you have a little Annie Oakley in your future! Maybe Chase was having an adventure in his mind during the horse ride. How fun it must have been!

Photobucket