I really want to enjoy the kids before Carl arrives.This past week was fun. One morning, I took Chase and Savvy to the Secret Beach to find some sea turtles!!

We did see some. They loved it. It was exciting we finally saw some.
We were driving up to North shore and never found any. Now I know we can drive down to Ko olina in 15 min instead of an hour drive to North shore. At one time 3 turtles were swimming around us. They get really close in hope you would feed them seaweed. At one point, the kids and I got some off the rocks and Chase gave them some seaweed.
It was a really enjoying day at the beach. I wished Greg was there with us!

7 comments:
Oh, you look great mama and I'm in tears as I look at you. So sad I won't be there when you have this little man. :( We sure love you!!
And so jealous of your adventures!!
Oh my gosh!! These r the best pictures! How totally awesome you got so up close and personal with those sea turtles!! Love the 30 week photo. you look so beautiful.
I just have to say again...these are some awesome pictures! Kyle would die!! Such an awesome time in your lives!:)
Veronica, you look great! How in the world did you get all those incredible turtle pictures? If Greg wasn't there, who took the picture of you and the kids? One of the turtles? They are so accommodating! I guess that's why Chase had to feed him, right? :) What wonderful experiences you are having!!!
Veronica, you are teh cutest pregnant person ever! and i LOVE the picture of Chase by that huge sea turtle! What an awesome adventure!
This is one of the most awesome posts I have ever seen. I can't wait to go there one day and let the kids introduce me to their turtle friends. Vero you look beautiful. The belly is too cute. Almost there!!!
It looks awful out there. How do you guys stand it?? Turtles swimming in your perfectly good ocean. (Try and spell turtle in your head without the ninja turtle song going through your head, it's impossible!!) I love you guys and miss you enormously!!
Dustin
Post a Comment