Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday GREG!!!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!! Saturday was a great day for Greg's birthday because he didn't have to work and we got to celebrate all day. His morning started off with surfing. While he was surfing I was baking a birthday cake and getting breakfast ready. I made him waffles.

After breakfast, we went out for some sun. Greg and Chase did snorkeling at Tracks beach. Chase saw his first sea turtle. That was pretty cool:) Greg said that Chase saw it first and Greg thought Chase yelled "Shark" instead of "Turtle." Greg said it was kind of scary until he saw the turtle floating right in front of them just looking at them. It was funny hearing Chase talk about it when they came back in.

After the beach, we went to go watch How to train a dragon. It is really cool and a must see. It was cute!!! We went out to dinner at Chile's, and then ended the night with birthday cake!!! Chase wanted to have camoflauge b-day plates and blow horns.The kids and I blew up 29 ballons and wrote down reasons why we love daddy on each balloon! The kids were really excited to surprise Greg with them right when he woke up in the morning.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

what a cute idea with the ballons! I love it. The cakes looks yummy! Happy 29th bithday! I REALLY wish we could have been there to celebrate with you:)
Awesome that you saw your first sea turtle chase!! Funny story. Little Carl is getting big!! You all look great!

Michelle said...

Looks like a great day and a really memorable one. That balloon idea is a great one! I'll have to remember it for the future! :)

Photobucket