Monday, April 26, 2010

Crazy hair day....

Savvy's hair is getting really, really long. I need to learn how to french braid. On Saturday, while she was watching TV, she let me braid her hair. It turned out funny looking so I took a picture of her and thought, "Wow, she just sat down patiently for a long time and let me do her hair for the first time ever." After sitting still for a long time she was rewarded with candy that we still have left over from Easter. The next day it looked frizzy and curly.I just wanted to add how much we miss our freinds and family.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...it is getting really long!! Who knows how long Chloe's is since it's crazy curly...LOL Miss you guys too!!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Wow her hair is so long and cute.. I love this post. We miss you guys too. Leilani still asks for Chase and Savy.

Monty and Kristin said...

wow that is long. i know how to french braid! I'd love to show you. I use to practice on my cabbage patch. she always sat still. Savy looks so cute. we miss you too!! thanks for your post.

Mammy said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! It's certainly an interesting hair do. She seems to love it! It must be fun to play in all that hair!

Photobucket