Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ribbit...ribbit!!!!;)

Chase and Savvy are so happy to be out of the hotel. Two days ago, we drove out to a car dealer on the same street as the hotel we stayed at. Savvy recognized where we were and burst out crying. She then said, "I don't want to go back to the hotel. I want to go back to the house" It was so sad. Poor Savvy. I was happy to tell her that we weren't going back.
Greg is trying to find a car. This Saturday, we hope to find it. We really need one now. I don't mind being at home, but I would like to take the kids out to do some activity's before I get too BIG to move around;) I'm starting to get worried that this is going to be a BIG baby, and I have 3 more months left! Where is this baby going to fit in my belly?
Yesterday I decided to decorate the bathrooms. I went online to see if i could find things I liked. Honestly, I wanted to know what I was going to get before I had to do some shopping. Especially having to go to the store with Savvy. She is a challenge when we need to shop. She is still a busy little bee and a wonderer whereever we go. We need to watch her like a hawk, because she is not afried of walking off all by herself.
I wanted to have a fun bathroom for the kids. I let them decided what they wanted. They did. We went "froggie." The kids love it. The Frog trash can and soap holder make ribbit sounds. I love Target!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OMGosh that is so cute!!! I bet the kids love, I love it!!! Great choice. I'm so glad you get to decorate your own place now.

Did I tell you Chloe has Savvy's old bed now? She is still adjusting to it, but likes that it was Savvy's. :)

Veronica Peterson said...

Awww sweet Chloe!!!Great the bed can be used. Even special Savvy's cousin has it.

Monty and Kristin said...

That is so cute! I love it. I am sure that will get Mammy there too!:) I bet that is so fun to decorate. Can't wait to see the rest of the house! I know I love your bathroom!:) Oh, by the way it was fun talking to you yesterday. Oh...and your baby will find space. How...I have no idea, but they do.

Mammy said...

That is one great bathroom!

Photobucket