Monday, March 15, 2010

Brave Savvy;)

It's nice to be settled in! It was a long hard job getting everything put together. I am enjoying military life. I'm now used to having to show my military ID cards everywhere that we go on post. I think it's cute when Chase has to tell me, "Mom, get your card ready".

Greg is enjoying his job. That's great!! I was a little scared he wouldn't, but no worries. He is working in the Legal Assistance Office. He works one on one with soldiers that need legal help. He deals with estate planning, divorce, adoption, paternity, child support, etc. Monday through Friday, Greg's day begins at 5 or 6 am and he doesn't get home until right before dinner 6ish.

He has weekends off. It's wonderful because we have him for 2 whole days;) and Saturday is always beach time! After his long day of work we have to go out and do errands. He's awesome!!!! Thank goodness we don't have to worry about late night shopping anymore because we now have a second car. I'm excited to explore the city this week:) Oh, and I finally get my car back!!!!

On Saturday, Savvy was really brave to get on the boogie board. She caught two waves. She ONLY goes in the water if we're holding onto her. So it was a big deal that she went alone on the board. I was so proud of her. The waves weren't big but she did it!! Savvy's face here just cracks me up. Yay... Greg finally got to barbecue. I love love his cooking:) He grilled up some steaks. The kids were excited about eating bbq and helping with it. As was I;) The steak was delicious!!!

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So awesome Savvy!! Good for her. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys there in Hawaii. Congrats on your new car. That should help a lot. Yum...gregs bbq...you're so lucky!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys are doing just fine!! :) Yay, for a second car! We miss Greg's BBQ too!!! :)

Mammy said...

Wow, what a life you are having! Congratulations, Savvy! You caught two waves! We are so looking forward to being in that backyard with you guys. And at the beach! We love you! We are also very happy to hear that you got another car. That is a great idea. It will be more fun than ever!

Photobucket