Tuesday, November 24, 2009

fun weekend with all my sisters.

Friday was girls' night out. It was fun because I went with my sisters, sister-in-law, and my cousins, Evelyn and Wendy. My niece Kayla came too. This was taken with my cell phone and we all look scary. We went out to watch New Moon. I'm not lying, the last time I went out with all my sisters without our kids was last year when we watched Twilight. This time Susy didn't make it. She has a new born at home to care for. After the movie we went to Starbucks because it was the closest place to hangout that was still open. I really liked the movie but through out the whole movie I was comparing it to the book and I was disappointed when it wasn't exactly like the book. I understand that the movie can't be just like the book, but it could have been a bit closer. I want to go watch it again without comparing it. The whole movie is based on the wolfpack, and on Jacob. I am all the way team Edward. He isn't in the book much or movie but its okay. He'll be back in Eclipse:)

The next day, with all the Peterson sisters-in-law, we had a surprise baby shower for Kristin and baby Makai. It was perfect. I didn't get any pictures. I am starting to slack off with taking pictures.

Sunday, I got to hangout with Susy. She was really missed on Friday. I am going to plan another night out with my sisters for December. I want to make sure I get to enjoy them before I leave.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yep, soak them up now while you can!! :)

Photobucket