I got an unusually early phone call from Greg on Monday morning. He surprised me, saying, "I'm looking for a fight to come home next week." He found a ticket and will be home soon. I was super excited that we will be seeing him sooner than Thanksgiving. Monday he found out what his schedule would be like for the next 6 weeks. Next Wednesday is Veterans Day, so they gave him 4 days off. Greg will fly in Thursday afternoon. The kids don't know yet how soon they will be with their dad. Greg wants to keep it a secret and surprise them. We plan to have 3 full days of fun. PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Veronica this is so great and special!!! I'm so excited for you and the kids!! Can't wait to see him too!! :)
How awesome and appropriate that he gets to come home for Veterans day! I'm sure you guys will have loads of fun. We are super excited to see him too! Thanks for sharing him on Saturday morning!;)
Post a Comment