October was a fun month, getting ready for Halloween with the kids. Sorry to say the week of Halloween the kids and I got sick--with the cold/flu going around. I felt really bad because the kids were really looking forward to it. It took a while for us to cheer up on Halloween day. Good thing the week before we went to Ryan and Lizeths' Ward Halloween Party and had a fun time. Savy loved Trunk-or-Treating.

Savy loves eating hotdogs.


I was a little nervous Savy wasn't going to like her costume. I was wrong. She loved it. She kept saying "I'm a fairy princess." She sure was a princess:)


Chase was one tough Snake-eyes:

We did make it out to our Ward Halloween party and the kids felt a little better. Chase played games. He was trying really hard bobbing for a apple. His face was soaking wet.

Savy won a cupcake, and she liked playing in the haystack maze. Poor little Savy she looks sick in these pictures:(

4 comments:
Hello Greg & Veronica. I know this is a bit unusual, but my name is Michael Lee. I'm a federal prosecutor who recently joined the Arizona Army National Guard as a JAG. I'm scheduled to attend Phase I & JAOBC in February 2010. I'm LDS and have a small family. I have a few questions for Greg about his experiences in Phase I and JAOBC, along with what you guys did around the area at or near graduation. I can be reached at the email noted below, or my work email address: michael.lee3@usdoj.gov A bit of your time would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Michael & Suzy Lee
So cute. Love both their costumes!! So sweet. I'm sorry you've been sick, but glad they were well enough to enjoy Halloween twice.
Love the pics, so cute!! Sorry we didn't get to chat much that night, being sick was just no fun for us!! :(
Post a Comment