Monday, September 21, 2009

Annual fair and starting our trip:

We went to the LA County Fair! We went with Leilani and Lizeth and had a really fun time. Wow.... time sure goes by fast. I remember going last year. It seems like yesterday. Here are my favorite pictures of the day: The kids and I made it safe and happy to VA ! Chase and Savy were super good on the plane ride. It was long. but flying is so much easier than a long drive. When we first saw Greg waiting for us at the airport, the kids and I didn't recognized him. I think the kids didn't recognize him because he was wearing his uniform and Greg is a lot thinner so his face has changed a little. It has been an amazing weekend.

The kids can't stop talking to Greg. They keep telling him "I missed you dad" "I love you dad." They have been so happy here with their dad. On our way up to Charlottesville, we drove by the Washington temple. I thought it was cool because you can see the temple from the freeway over all the tress:
I'm writing this blog way early. I can't adjust to the time change:) My sleep pattern is all weird. The kids have adjusted after waking them up super early one morning.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you made it there safely. We have been thinking about you guys!! Take LOTS of pics and enjoy your time together. Soak it up!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Lizeth Peterson said...

It was a fun day at the fair. Leilani liked looking at the animals. Glad that the kids were good for you on the plane. Love that pic of the Temple. Have lots of fun and say hi to Greg for us

Mammy said...

Hope you are having the time of your lives in VA! What a wonderful time for all of you! We love you!

Photobucket