Every night I talk to the kids about Greg. They tell me cute things about him, how they love him, and how much they miss him. One night Savy said she was going to tell dad "to come back home!" That was sweet. I felt the same, but I know once his training is over it will be all worth it. The kids are ready to see their dad and are super excited! I just pray the kids do well on the airplane.
One of my fears is Savy crying her head off because she's scared during take off.
Oh I hope they can make it on a 5-hour flight. Wish me luck!
One of my fears is Savy crying her head off because she's scared during take off.
Oh I hope they can make it on a 5-hour flight. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I'm so happy that you can fly out there. It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned! Good luck on the flight and tell Gregg hi!
Yeah, it's almost here!!! Like I said bring plenty of things for them to do on the plane. :)
Post a Comment