


Getting ready for Easter has been very fun for Chase. It started on Thursday. We went to the library. Alice from Alice in Wonderland was there for reading time. She had the children play, sing, and dance. Chase was really shy. It was strange to see him so shy because he's never shy at home. He also played on the computer--he enjoys that a lot. Easter fun continued at our ward Easter breakfast. They had the Easter Bunny and an Easter egg hunt. We came home and started to paint eggs- Greg and I helped him.

2 comments:
So excited to see you have a blog!! I love to keep up with everyone and this makes it so much easier!!
Glad you had a fun Easter!!
I sholud have never shown you that wesite cause you took the polka dot one that I liked!! O'well I guess you can have it! Glad to see you blogging!
Post a Comment