I haven't written in forever. If I were an awesome writer and fast typer, I would blog more. We have moved to North Carolina. We live 15 minutes away from Greg's base, Fort Bragg. We're living in military housing. It's perfect because the school, park, and pool are all within walking distance. The kids love their new school and get to play outside with the neighborhood kids. If Savvy isn't at school, she is outside. She can seriously spend all day outside with her friends.
Carl in now out of diapers and goes to the toilet about 20 times everyday. Chase learned how to ride a bike. He loves it.
When we first arrived, it was winter and very cold for our Hawaiian selves. That was hard for me to get used to. I couldn't adjust to being cold all the time. Winter seemed to last forever to me. Summer is right around the corner and the kids will be out of school this week. Let's see what summer brings:)
When Spring began we made a trip to Washington DC. Wonderful trip! Susy lives 45 minutes away from DC. We were sure to stop over to visit with her and her family on the way. That was our third trip to Susy's. I love that we live close to Susy. We also got to visit with Greg's childhood friend Mark and his family who live there.



No comments:
Post a Comment