Monday, June 10, 2013

Color Run

The Peterson family time in Hawaii came to an end. We moved out of the house November 30th.
One thing I wanted to do on the island before leaving was a half marathon. That wasn't going to happen so I saw online a run called the Color Run.  It looked like a lot of fun so I thought if the half marathon wasn't going to happen, then I would do this 5k Color Run. It sure was fun. I ran with some moms from Stroller Strides and two of my instructors.  I've posted some pictures of after I finished the run. Everyone was in the middle of the field and threw up their color powder.

This was a fun race for a good cause.  They contribute most of the profits from the run to local schools.
The mamas waiting to get started.I was a bloody mess.

No comments:

Photobucket