Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I was sure spoiled from Greg and kids for Mother's Day! Saturday I had alone time with Carl and in my house I actually got to watch a chick flick movie. Greg took Chase and Savvy out:)

My Mothers' day breakfast was delicious and healthy. My lovely husband cooked-eggs, turkey bacon, and whole wheat toast with Nutalla. After that, the kids and Greg gave me gifts. I loved the leis and my mom had Greg get me one too, earrings, and chocolate. Greg got me Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai with blueberry. He knows that I'm trying to watch what I'm eating so what a wonderful way to give the gift of chocolate. Greg made me a coconut smoothie for lunch and beef burritos for dinner. I'm a happy mommy and wife:)
Thanks Kids and Greg for a special Mommy weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!! What a great idea with the chocolate!

Photobucket