Greg wanted to keep his birthday a secret this year. So no mentioning how old he turned:) Greg and I have been all around the island but there is one section we weren't very familiar with. We decided to get to know it. The drive is lovely and the ocean view is relaxing:) After driving for 35 minutes Chase and Savvy needed to get out of the car. They don't do well on long drives:/ Stopping was okay for us because for the first time we found a hamburger joint, and the food was good. That Savvy has to eat or drink all the time! She's a big snacker too, and she always has to go to the bathroom. This is the hamburger place.


Greg with Savvy at our first site-seeing location.

The blow hole was super cool. A hit for Savvy and Chase:) It shot up 50 feet high.



I hadn't made cheesecake for over 2 years. I wanted to make a spcial cake for Greg- So What's more special than cheesecake right?Greg though he'd be funny and eat his with chopsticks!


Happy Birthday Dad! We are so grateful for you and all you do for us (your family:)
2 comments:
Yum...that cheesecake looks soooo good! Great job!
I thought that looked like blowhole. Just please don't go surfing over there!! Sandy beach is so dangerous! It's no fun either because it's so windy. But the blow hole is fun and the water is so pretty on that side of the island. Glad you had a nice time over there. Happy Birthday Greg!! 30 is a good year!:) Sure love you bro. You look great!
I don't know what was more beautiful--the view, the kids, or the cheesecake. The birthday boy wasn't too bad looking,either! Happy birthday to a cute kid!
Post a Comment