Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

For Easter weekend I didn't take very many pictures, but I did get a few. On Friday, Savvy, Carl, Chase, and I spent the morning with my friend Terra and her children at the beach. We had a picnic and a Easter egg hunt. Saturday, there was a church woman's Spring Conference. A gathering with all the sisters. It was amazing! I love Relief Society:)

On Easter Sunday after church we had my really good friend Letty and her family come over for dinner. I love holiday food. Not so happy about gaining some weight from it:/ We had a feast! and were with great company!

Sunday morning the kids looking for their Easter eggs that the Easter bunny hid for them:)Carl looking at his brother and sister finding eggs:)Savvy looked so cute with her bunny tail:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad it was a good day. I think Carl was ready to hunt eggs!! ;)

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like fun. Glad you had a good Easter. I love seeing you. Everyone looks great!

Photobucket